Saturday 5 January 2013

A CHILDHOOD MEMORY (The moment i ask my self why?)




When i was young of age i was playing around near to the people who are talking to one another as a kid i never had any interest to listen to their topic,until i hear ed the name of my dad. As they go along i hear ed one phrase that really caught my attention to them .

*Maniwala ka pag sila lumaki at magdalaga lahat sila mag-aasawa maniwala kang may magtatapos sa kanila sa pagaaral*

Tahimik lang ako pero, nung narinig ko un sabi kos a sarili ko bakit kaya nila nasabi un? In our family we are all 6, 1 boy and 5 girls. Our eldest is a boy then my sister then I'm the 3rd child. I never tell to anyone about this i keep it cause i was wondering WHY? The school year begin so i said to my self i must be on the top no matter what. I finished my grade 1 to 4 as first and second Honor to my place . So every end of the school year my daddy or mama always on the stage as i received my Honor , so from that moment i already creating a different story apart from their story. As i finished grade 4 my aunt take me to their place to accompany her so i continue my studies and graduated as Honor students and make the school popular because of what i contributed about sports and academics during the sport feast cause i won most of the academics and sports where i joined to compete to the different schools .

As i grow up i choose to be Sim independent . I don't want to bother my parents for my studies so i applied to a scholar for my secondary and i made it. Habang lumilipas ang mga taon minsan may mga problima din dumadating . Minsan gusto kung sumoko pero sa bawat attempt ko na sumoko bumabalik ang alaala na yan sa akin. Kaya sabi ko sa sarili i must go on no matter what. I did not finished college and i started to work cause i want to earn money for my studies but my earning goes to my younger sisters. Until the day i remembered during my high school period as we studying about the defirent continent that day i said to my self no matter what it takes i have to see or work to one of this country. Its because i want to show to them that i am not a QUITTER OR A LOOSER, but i want to show to them that i am a FIGHTER AND a WINNER... AT gusto ko rin nila marealize nila di lahat ng bunga ng isang puno ng mangga ay matamis.

At ayaw ko rin manalo sila against sa akin .

So i saved most of my money until the day i asked my aunt what are the requirements to go SINGAPORE since she is working here in SINGAPORE. So i begin to process my papers secretly and used my savings. I only tell to my family that i am going to work abroad when all my papers are done and just waiting my air ticket that my aunt fox to me. That's the only time they know that i am leaving . I told them not to tell others so the moment i bring home all my things from the place i'm working those group of people asked me if i am going to get married or stay in our house but i just replied them with a smile.

They dint have any idea after 2 months that they hear ed that my younger sister will going to withdraw money from me. And they said how did she.????? I did not finished college sa pinas but i managed to study here in Singapore. Ang yes thanks God i manage to send my younger sister to university as i am also studying here at Singapore, hemmm multi tasking jeje

If  you were me how will you response on it? How  will you face those obstacles in your life ? Are you going to do the same as i did or maybe you will have a better idea ?

Yes people may come along in our life to teach us to be strong.To motivate us . To challenge us, how far we can go and face those challenges that we will be in counter in our daily life. But always remember no matter who they are. You are always the one to Design your Destiny. What you want on your life your success will depend on you not from others.

Plan it work for it ,sometimes we fail but what matters most every time we fail we will learn something rise up and don't give up in believing your self . Success don't come on an easy way you have to work for it. Everything has a process. Don't be afraid, to try new things just keep on trying until you will fulfill and turn your dreams into reality. “Cause Every failures brings with it the seed of an equivalent called.....S.U.C.C.E.S.”







No comments:

Post a Comment